Business Development Manager, Europe
At Zigna, we are working hard to create the world's largest platform connecting companies and creatives. Our quest? To make it easy, fast, and affordable to source the kind of custom content that can take brands to the next level. Less stress. Faster results. Awesome people. That's Zigna.
Zigna works with a large number of national real estate brokerages in Denmark and US. Now, we are expanding our spectrum of services to other industries such as Food, eCommerce, Automotive, Corporate and Events & Lifestyle. We’re expanding across Europe and already have high-profile partnerships in place, but wish to accelerate our growth even further.
We are looking for an ambitious, bright individual who is passionate about working with people and growing a business!
As Head of Sales, Europe, your role will be to prospect, contact and close contracts with European & UK based eCommerce & online vendors (marketplaces, platforms, etc.) who have a recurring need to produce custom photography and videos as part of their business. This can be realtor companies with listings, Food delivery apps that need photos of new dishes & restaurants, eCommerce platforms that need product photography, automotive platforms that have car listings, Corporates who need portrait shots of new employees or photos & video from events, conferences, etc.
· Prospect and qualify potential customers with national or global activity
· Set-up demo calls and meetings with potential customers
· Listen to and identify potential customers’ needs
· Present Zigna’s solutions tailored to the customer’s requirements
· Negotiate price, draft up and close annual contracts
· Work with our Talent Recruitment Manager to ensure talent is in place in the areas the customers require it
· Build strong pipeline with targeted leads to drive increase in new business MRR
Who you are:
· You have a proven track record of doing sales and managing a pipeline
· You have experience negotiating with client and moving them to closing
· You feel comfortable scheduling meetings and presenting to potential clients
· You are a skilled at developing rapport with clients and initiating conversations via email and phone and in meetings
· You speak English at professional level
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skill
What you’ll get:
· Work in a cool, Copenhagen based open office environment with a lot of flexibility
· Free coffee!
· Free lunch every Monday
· Flexible hours
· Fun and happy team of people as your colleagues!
If you feel like we are a right fit for you, send your application to CCO, Nick Afseus at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30.11.2020. We look forward to hearing from you!